Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Un Grand Ouef


So I went to my parent's farm for the week and came across what could be the largest chicken egg in human history.


So what can one man do with an egg this large one might ask? It turns out that one can do many things.


Like placing it next to other sphereical objects to show the breathtaking scale of how large this egg is.


Or putting it amongst other lesser eggs to make them all feel very very inadquate.


Or I could put it in one hand and a regular egg in the other and compare the weight difference of each one.


Or I could eat it. Based on the weight, I thought it feasible that a small flacid chicken carcass fall out of the orb into my hot frying pan.


But instead, it resembled something more similar to the BP oil spill... and it was delicious.

4 comments:

  1. Did it have two yolks or is that two eggs???

    I love your photographic essay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tamago wa ooki desu

    or ooki na tamago

    i dnno! big tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your face is unbelieveable in that one shot. Has the look of malicious curiosity.

    ReplyDelete