Monday, September 13, 2010

Food Food Food

Slowly yet surely this blog is becoming very food oriented. This was not the original intention, but perhaps the reason why this is so is because its one of the only things that I do around 433 other than watch watch movies, play video games... and do other things that may or may not be inappropriate to post on this public forum. But anyways, today I made this awesome fucaccia:


Here it is at a bird's eye view.



Another angle. Its inspired by a recipe from Earth to Table , a fancy cook book Isaac picked up a little while ago. Its whole wheat, with a homemade pesto, and slices of tomatoes from my parent's farm. Its delicious.

Also, the other day I made this great lemon chicken with roasted carrots, potato salad and peas:

It was lemony and tasty.



The portion sizes were generous too.



...And I think its official, I make one mean ass gravy.

Unlike Isaac, I think I'm turning white. I think Zack said it best, "You are the best non-white person I know who can cook white-people food." Is it true? I don't know, but I sure do enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment