Wednesday, September 8, 2010

He Thinks He's Turning Japanese

Isaac is dating a very lovely Japanese woman (Hi Trish), and we here at 433 love her dearly however there is a slight concern that we feel as though he thinks that he is slowly turning... Japanese.

Case in point, Today Isaac was trying to explain to me how home made dumplings are made because he had done it with Trish and her family the other night.

Now, there is no problem with that except this is what Isaac looks like:



This is what I look like:



Forget about why we are both wearing suits because thats not the topic at hand here. Now look again, closely this time, and wonder why I would be offended by this. Maybe he thinks gyoza and dumplings are two completely different things, or maybe he doesn't see colour, who knows!! But one thing is for sure, I've made dumplings before.


Today Isaac and I shared a plate of his home made gyoza for lunch. They were spectacularly amazing... So maybe he IS turning Japanese, who knows. As a Korean, I wouldn't be surprised. Those sneaky Japanese, they're so sneaky.

1 comment:

  1. Just pray I never "make" dumplings for you guys. Us Chinese will shiv you and take your dumplings and call them our own.

    We should have a dumpling-off.

    ReplyDelete